The Senior HR Coordinator will work closely with the Attorney Review team and the performance review committees of the Firm to assist with all aspects of the salary administration and performance evaluation processes for the firm’s non-partner attorneys firm wide.
- Support the non-partner attorney mid-year and annual performance review processes by conducting first-level diligence of assigned attorneys to identify aspects of performance that may require further diligence by the assigned reviewing partner.
- Review performance evaluation data throughout the year and in advance of mid-year or annual review processes, including real-time feedback, year-end memorandums and performance reviews and hours metrics.
- Effectively advise on providing meaningful performance feedback and guidance to the Firm’s attorney review committees, while effectively mitigating risk.
- Assist with implementation, launch and ongoing engagement of Real Time Feedback process for associates and of counsel.
- Develop strong working relationships with partners and attorney review committee chairs and members.
- Liaise directly with firm management, a broad cross-section of the firm’s partners, and other key members of the Human Resources, Professional Development, Diversity, Information Systems and Finance departments and their staffs.
- Administrative support, calendaring, coordination and attendance at all meetings of the firm’s Associate Compensation and Professional Development Committees [including a number of meetings held in other U.S. offices].
- Administration and support of the firm’s Web-based performance evaluation system and associated databases and document libraries.
- Provide sub-admin and end-user training on the Web-based performance evaluation system.
- Maintenance and security configuration of review related sites on the firm’s intranet.
- Generate “on demand” statistical reporting and analysis, including direct-to-management delivery of highly confidential data and presentations.
- Work with Attorney Review team in the preparation, maintenance and delivery of voluminous performance evaluation and compensation records, often under pressing time constraints.
- Responsibilities also include heavy document processing, merges, editing and formatting, document comparisons and proofing.
- Provide assistance and support to other areas of the Human Resources Department as needed.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and priorities, while meeting deadlines of the fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat; proficiency in Access is preferred.
- Facility with numbers; ability to create, interpret and explain statistical reports and related formulas/calculations.
- Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills and ability to interface with individuals across all levels of the firm.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Flexibility to work weekends and adjust/extend work hours to meet both last-minute and seasonal demands.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant work experience, required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Professional Development or Human Resources, with an emphasis in performance management.
- Professional HR certification is desirable.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9 (or above), viGlobal, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft SQL Server, XML Publisher, HTML and/or other HRMS or database reporting tools is preferred.
To Apply: Please email your resume to: email@example.com