Sr. Workflow Developer
A major international law firm is seeking a Sr. Workflow Developer. The Developer will join a team of programmers that support the Firm’s web-related technologies.
- Develop and implement custom workflows.
- Expert knowledge of K2.
- Working knowledge of Nintex and/or SharePoint workflows.
- Work with both internal and 3rd-party developers and engineers.
- MS SQL Development such as Custom Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.
- Exposure to custom SharePoint web parts.
- Work with other SharePoint and .NET developers to troubleshoot and debug new and existing third-party and custom workflows and other in-house custom SharePoint solutions.
- Knowledge of workflow integration in Cloud-Based environments such as Azure and/or AWS a plus.
We are looking for an experienced developer with well-rounded project management and communication skills. Technical skills should include:
- Rest API Experience
- K2, Nintex and/or SharePoint Workflows
- Working Knowledge of TFS
- Microsoft SQL Server, including SSIS and SSRS
- Knowledge of Azure or AWS
- 5+ years as a workflow developer
- Prior work with a legal or other professional services firm is required.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com