Senior Business Analyst/Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
An international law firm with over 20 offices worldwide is seeking a highly motivated business analyst/engineer to join their Desktop and Applications Services team that primarily supports Windows 10, the Office suite, application automation, along with the support of client/server application infrastructures.
- Administrating iManage Document Management system including Communication servers, IDOL, Preview Servers, RAVN, Work 10 servers, iManage Share, and Co-authoring.
- Knowledge of iManage SQL DB schema and ability to run queries, update records, and troubleshoot stored procedures. Use of Phoenix Import & Export Tool for document import & export.
- Configuring, implementing, testing, and supporting desktop applications and operating systems (Including but not limited to the Microsoft Office Suite, iManage Work 10 for Mac & Windows, iManage DeskSite, and Windows 10 OS).
- Supporting and maintaining the IntApp Wallbuilder infrastructure. Ability to use IntApp Integrate to update & maintain rules. Troubleshoot and resolve security-related issues. Understand IntApp DB schema, other Intapp extensions.
- Administrating Micro Focus Content Manager, including IDOL OEM version, a basic understanding of DB schemas, and import & export tools.
- Using project management principles to manage application upgrades.
- Testing & Deploying security updates and software patches for various applications.
- Troubleshooting and solving third-level support calls escalated from Support Center.
- Making recommendations for various application settings along with presenting innovative solutions for existing business challenges.
- Working with various IS departments and vendors to remediate the desktop applications and third-party issues.
- Working with software vendors to test and evaluate new products.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft SQL and programming skills. Develop solutions using REST API.
- Good understanding of network communication protocols. Strong knowledge of the Windows
- Operating System (including Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2 – 2019).
- Well-versed in legal applications. In-depth knowledge of Document Management System, Records Management system, IntApp Wallbuilder, security policies and packaging and deployment of applications, including Citrix and VMWare.
- Strong communication skills between legal/administrative staff and the IS team, including presenting a thorough analysis of issues, project planning, and providing regular updates.
- Intermediate level of MS Word and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (version 2019). Knowledge of PowerShell and scripting languages. Experience in supporting Office 365 is a plus.
- Experience supporting Client & Server-based applications. Must be able to diagnose problems via system and application logs. iOS and macOS knowledge is a plus.
- A four-year college degree is preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience supporting law firm applications.
- Strong communication skills between legal/administrative staff and IS. Prior experience in project management is a must.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org