Litigation Paralegal - Palo Alto, CA
Seeking a paralegal to assist attorneys and senior paralegals in the litigation department. Duties include, but are not limited to, case file management, document review, discovery, deposition preparation, support during pre-trial, trial and post-trial preparation. Assist in the filing and coordination of court pleadings. Must be confident to deal with court, client and business entities in order to conduct assigned research projects efficiently. The ability to work overtime and travel as necessary is required.
- Superior analytical and reasoning abilities along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment.
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be detail oriented, proactive, and able to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in litigation management software applications such as Concordance, Relativity, LiveNote and CaseMap.
- Proficiency in Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, Word Excel and Outlook.
The successful candidate must have a four-year degree, a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program, and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience. This position will require the ability to support complex litigation cases from beginning to end.
To Apply: Please email your resume for immediate consideration to: email@example.com