- Executing processes outlined in detail documents from catalog of services.
- Processing invoices and expenses from vendors by downloading and importing them to the CMS application via email and web browsers.
- Utilizing SFTP/FTP software to download and import invoices to CMS.
- Performing CMS daily maintenance as documented in process documents.
- Quickly and efficiently responding to email requests, some of which are triggers that start processes.
- Using Word and Excel regularly to walk-through processes documents and other tasks.
- Answering phone calls promptly and professionally.
- Providing daily Shift Turn-Over Reports (summary of the daily tasks)
- Periodically reviewing process documents to ensure they are current and accurate.
- Reporting errors promptly to management for quick resolution.
- Providing suggestions and recommendations for process improvements.
- Assisting with clerical tasks that may come up periodically.
- Supporting BI-Finance, and other IS groups with testing new modules and applications.
- Monitoring the firm’s 22 Server Room cameras and escalating questionable activity to IS Management.
- Providing video evidence from the Server Room cameras recordings when requested by InfoSec and others.
- When in the LA office, maintaining the Sever Room sign-in sheet.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and ability to interface with individuals across all levels of the firm.
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable in an environment that, at times, requires prompt prioritization of tasks and other changes.
- Ability to manage time well and must demonstrate prompt and regular attendance
- Professional demeanor and ability to work well with others to maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, as needed.
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in operations or data processing work.
- Experience with Windows 10 workstation, File Explorer, Calculator, screen capture tools, PDF files and printers.
- Working knowledge of Office 2019 applications, primarily Word and Excel.
- Experience with web browsers, such as Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.
- Exposure to FTP and SFTP applications such as FileZilla is preferred.
To Apply: Please email your resume to: email@example.com