Fund Formation Case Assistant - San Francisco, CA
Primarily responsible for providing organizational and administrative support to attorneys and paralegals in the Fund Formation Department.
Assist attorneys and paralegals with preparing and maintaining organizational documents, partnership and limited liability company agreements, transfer agreements, admission agreements and other amendments; researching Federal and State securities regulations in connection with fund formations and preparing and filing requisite notices; conducting due diligence review of documents and preparing opinions and backup in connection with fund formation; handling SEC compliance reporting on behalf of venture fund clients with respect to their public company stock portfolios. Success factors include: a strong academic background, excellent oral and written communication skills, detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and track extensive details, the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with personnel and to handle confidential information sensitively and discreetly.
- Available to work overtime, as required
- After orientation at law firm, exhibit proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, Intapp Time (DTE), Adobe Acrobat, iManage and other firm applications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Paralegal certificate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work well under pressure
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org