- Organizing and compiling relevant data and materials.
- Reviewing, analyzing and summarizing documents.
- Drafting memos, correspondence, and legal documents.
- Cite-checking and fact checking legal documents.
- Assisting with court filings and e-filings.
- Communicating effectively with attorneys and clients regarding factual and organizational issues.
- You will provide assistance to others in all aspects of IP litigation, focusing primarily on the organization and indexing of case materials.
- Paralegals may delegate certain tasks to less experienced paralegals, as appropriate and feasible, providing guidance and mentorship to ensure that their work meets the firm's standards.