IP Docketing Manager - Atlanta, GA (mainly remote)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage all docketing staff. Provide training to newly hired Docket Assistants/Specialists.
- Provide efficient and accurate centralized docket calendaring for the firm.
- Communicate with other offices of the firm regarding docketing policies, procedures and quality assurance.
- Perform quality control review of docketing information by conducting periodic audits and review of the database. Provide assistance with the development of system performance standards.
- Ensure that docketing policies and procedures are implemented. Make suggestions/comments for improvements.
- Responsible for troubleshooting problems or inquiries and communicating solutions to both internal/external clients.
- Assist with set-up and maintenance of IP files.
- Assist the attorneys and paralegals with use of the docketing system.
- Provide assistance to clients concerning management and docketing of IP files.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent professional work experience.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of domestic and international intellectual property and maintenance, including docketing systems and/or other automated databases.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook and various database systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with attorneys, clients and co-workers.
- Ability to be a proactive, self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context.
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and priorities; ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detailed tasks.
- Ability to plan, organize and carry out multiple related activities.
- Ability to work in a multi-office environment.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in an Intellectual Property legal environment, with legal docketing experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
To Apply: Please email your resume for consideration to: email@example.com