Support Center Analyst - Los Angeles, CA
(Wednesday - Sunday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
The Support Center Analyst is a first level support role with the primary responsibility of providing the world class customer service by efficiently identifying and resolving customer problems/issues related to both applications and hardware. This position is responsible for troubleshooting customer problems/issues utilizing standard troubleshooting tools including, but not limited to, FootPrints ticket tracking system, an internal knowledgebase, and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager “SCCM.”
- Previous help desk and/or IT customer service-related experience with high volume of requests and demanding clientele.
- Strong knowledge/support ability of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. (MOS Certification is a big plus.)
- Previous Corporate/Legal IT Support experience.
- Experience providing technical support in a Windows 10 based environment.
- Experience supporting Blackberry, Android, and iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) with Exchange email.
- Experience with supporting VPN connectivity and support.
- Experience with Citrix environments and supporting RSA SecurID Tokens
Familiarity with the following is preferred:
- Ticketing systems (Footprints, Remedy, etc.)
- Mac OS X (Mavericks, Yosemite)
- Cisco VPN
- Workshare Products
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager “SCCM”
- Active Directory
- VoIP Phone Systems
Please email your resume to: email@example.com