Analyst/Programmer – Los Angeles, CA
Top-notch law firm seeks a highly motivated applications analyst/programmer to join the Desktop and Applications Services team that primarily supports the Windows 10, Office, and application automation along with other client/server application infrastructures.
- Configuring, implementing, testing, and supporting desktop applications and operating systems (Including but not limited to the Microsoft Office Suite, iManage Work 10, DocXtool, Best Authority, iManage DeskSite, and Windows 10 OS).
- Building Test Automation Scripts using Ranorex.
- Involve planning and upgrading Client & Server applications (Including but not limited to OCR servers, iManage, eRecords, and Litera Metadact)
- Deploying security updates and software patches for various applications
- Troubleshooting and solving third level support calls escalated from Support Center.
- Making recommendations for various application settings along with presenting innovative solutions for existing business challenges.
- Working with various IS departments and vendors to remediate the desktop applications and third-party issues.
- Working with software vendors to test and evaluate new products.
- Strong communication skills between legal/administrative staff and the IS team, including presenting a thorough analysis of issues, project planning, and providing regular updates.
- Well-versed in legal applications.
- Advanced level of MS Word and extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (version 2019).
- Experience using/developing VBA macros and applications.
- Knowledge of PowerShell and scripting languages.
- Experience in supporting Office 365 is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the Windows Operating System (including Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2 – 2019), including the development of an OS image
- Experience supporting Client & Server-based applications. Must be able to diagnose problems via system and application logs. iOS and macOS knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of general Document Management System principles, law firm records and security policies, and packaging and deployment of applications, including Citrix and VMWare.
- A four-year college degree is preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience supporting law firm applications.
- Strong communication skills between legal/administrative staff and IS. Prior experience in project management is a must.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com