Corporate Paralegal - San Francisco, CA
1-4 years of corporate and securities experience, preferably in a large law firm. Responsibilities include formation of corporations and limited liability companies, corporate maintenance including capitalization tables, private and public company financings and mergers, including coordinating closings and preparing related documents; preparing legal opinions and assembling opinion back-up; Blue Sky research and preparation of corporate and securities filings, organization of corporate records for both private and public companies; and other tasks as assigned by attorneys.
Skills & Experience:
- Applicants are required to have a BA/BS degree and familiarity with Carta, Shareworks, or similar Web based equity tracking system.
- Available to work overtime, as required
- After orientation, exhibit proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, DTE, Adobe Acrobat, FileSurf and other firm applications.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a case assistant
- Possess excellent written, communication and proofreading skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others, including clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
To Apply: Please email your resume to: email@example.com