Audit Analyst – Los Angeles, CA
The Audit Analyst will assist with the internal audit projects related to the Firm’s policies and perform special procedures to enhance the Firm’s overall operational efficiency. The Audit Analyst is also an integral part of the Firm’s audit inquiry response team that serves as the point of contact for the coordination and production of all materials, reports and analysis relating to client requests for information related to independent audit reports.
Duties and responsibilities for the Audit Analyst include:
- Participate in the Firm’s internal business process review and perform assessment for business risks, control environment and existing procedures
- Perform internal audit testing procedures and benchmarking analyses for the Firm’s operational and compliance audit
- Coordinate with attorneys and paralegals to prepare the response letter for the clients’ independent auditors in accordance with the ABA guidance and Firm policy
- Manage and track all audit letter requests to ensure that they are satisfied timely and accurately
- Conduct special internal reviews and investigations as requested
The Audit Analyst should be highly professional, self-motivated, quality oriented and can effectively communicate with all levels of personnel. The individual should have strong written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or Business is required.
- Two to three years of experience in public accounting, internal audit or similar field is preferred.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org