Marketing Systems Developer - Los Angeles, CA
Top-tier law firm uses several key pieces of technology to assist its extensive marketing efforts, from the public website to pitch and proposal creation software to an experience database. We seek an experienced developer to join the Business Development and Marketing team to improve upon current functionality, help implement new applications and help connect them to existing ones.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Work with the Marketing Technology Manager and Web Development team, and third-party developers, to support and improve the firm’s website. This includes troubleshooting and debugging.
- Provide support to the firm’s pitch software, PitchPerfect. This includes working with Microsoft Office design templates, custom SharePoint development and SQL development.
- Assist in the implementation of the firm’s new experience database, Foundation. This includes data migration and integration with existing applications.
- Working knowledge of WordPress development and theme design.
- We are looking for an experienced programmer with well-rounded technical and communication skills. Technical skills should include:
- HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Use of Github, Bitbucket and Deploybot
- SQL (MS SQL and MySQL) and related programming/integration with firm systems
- Administration of and development for WordPress (theme design skills a definite plus), including plugin maintenance
- Microsoft Office
- SharePoint Development (2016)
- .NET Development (C#, VB.NET, VisualStudio)
- Elasticsearch (optional)
- 5+ years as a programmer
- Prior work with a legal or other professional services firm is required
- BS degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org