Senior Corporate Paralegal (Start-Up) - Santa Monica, CA
The Paralegal Department of a top-notch law firm has a career opportunity for a Senior Corporate Paralegal (Start-Up). Responsibilities include assistance in company formation and maintenance, equity and stock option administration, basic to complex venture capital and debt financings, and consistently ensures client service and client satisfaction are attained in all areas of position. This position can be based in our Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA) or Seattle (WA) office.
- Corporate records management;
- Stock option plan implementation and administration;
- Venture capital financings;
- Blue sky research; and
- CapMx, Shareworks and eShares equity management systems.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience.
- Exemplary communication, research and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
- Experience working in a large corporate setting or law firm preferred.
- A four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program.
To Apply: Please email your resume for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org