Senior Software Developer - Atlanta - Remote
The Senior Software Developer will work with the Systems Development group to develop applications, primarily leveraging Microsoft NET technology, that will drive technological advancement in all areas of critical firm systems. The Senior Software Developer will master the IntApp Open platform, a key tool in the New Business Intake process, and other critical firm systems. The primary focus of the position will be to navigate through the entire software development lifecycle, using technological expertise to drive successful process improvement initiatives throughout the firm.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Spearhead the creation and maintenance of advanced web applications using NET Core, ensuring the integration of modern front-end technologies like React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- Take charge in learning, mastering, and implementing the IntApp Open platform for optimizing New Business Intake processes, setting a benchmark for excellence.
- Implement projects using Agile methodologies, incorporating sprint planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives, while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Develop and deploy scalable, high-availability applications on cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS, leveraging serverless architectures, and containerized environments.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including UX/UI designers, QA testers, and product managers, to create user-centric and responsive designs.
- Engage in full-stack development, ensuring seamless integration between various layers of the application, from back-end logic to front-end presentation.
- Actively participate in setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, facilitating smooth and continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Implement and maintain high standards of security, data protection, and performance optimization in all development processes.
- Utilize excellent problem-solving skills to address technical challenges and innovate solutions that enhance application functionality and user experience.
- Contribute to the growth of the team by sharing knowledge, mentoring junior developers, and staying abreast of the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for all stages of project development and ensure clear communication of technical concepts and processes.
- Provide rotational on-call support for critical applications and actively participate in troubleshooting and resolving complex issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CIS, EE, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience with software development, with a strong focus on web-based applications.
- Good skills/experience with Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Request, Asset Management, and Knowledge Management.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, or GitLab.
- Prior training/certifications for supported applications are preferred.
- Experience with Test-driven development (TDD) and automated testing frameworks.
- Strong experience in code versioning tools, particularly Git.
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong team collaboration skills, with experience working in a cross-functional agile team.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solution-oriented with a strong focus on delivering high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software solutions.
This is a full-time, regular position with a multi-faceted health benefit package including medical, dental, and vision. The firm also offers life insurance, short term disability plans and retirement plans in addition to holidays and paid time off. The pay range for this position in Atlanta only is $105,000 to $157,600 annually.
To Apply: Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org