Client Account Rep (Law Firm) - Los Angeles, CA
The Client Account Representative’s primary duties focus on the management of the Law Firm’s receivable portfolio. The position works to develop and maintain relationships with both our Partners and their clients, assisting in the day to day collection of client file receivables.
Gibson Dunn is a dynamic environment where exemplary service, teamwork and commitment to department and Firm goals are required. Candidate must be:
- Well-organized and able to communicate at all levels with attorneys and clients
- Willing to take direction and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding in written and verbal communications skills
To Apply: Please email your resume to: email@example.com
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience is required.
- Must have strong technology skills, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A law firm environment with CMS accounting system experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience in an intense e-mail environment is required